11 May 2008

Welcome new readers!

Well, Dean's pointing me to Tillerman's group writing project has pointed other Tillerheads to this blog and pointed me to a bunch of other interesting blogs. Am I finally discovering what is really meant by the term 'blogosphere'? I appreciate the comments from Team Gherkin and EVK4. Sometimes the littlest connections via things like boat names or shared gybing ineptitude or similar local waters bring on a real feeling of community. Thanks, Tillerman, for hookin' us up!

Check these out:
Tillerman's Proper Course
Team Gherkin
EVK4 SuperBlog
Andrew Sadler

4 comments:

Andrew said...

David,

Thank you for your comments on the Tillerman page. I had never felt a need for 'comments' - my work web site just turned into a blog almost by accident - but as we seem to have joined your 'blogosphere' I'll try and discover how to turn them on [or move to Blogger].

Geluk, Andrew

Anonymous said...

You're welcome David. For me blogging is all about the community it builds.

And Andrew, comments are a key tool in facilitating communication within the community.

Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

Thank you, kind sir. I am, indeed, humbled!

Cyalayta
Mal :)

Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

Hope you're enjoying getting out and about on the water this summer.

Cyalayta
Mal :)