13 May 2007

Benicia Boat Picnic

Never did hit the water. We went to West 9th, but it was too honkin' to feel comfy taking the kids out for the first time. So, we played in the park, walked on the beach, ate lunch in the boat (cozy in that little cabin), but the wind never did want to let up. The wave surge at the dock there is pretty nasty, too. Later, we rolled on over to the ramp in the marina to check that out. nice little ramp and dock. Says to pay at the office. Where the heck is that? If I can figure that out, I think I'll launch there next time. Motor out through the marina, hoist the sails, and go cruising . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, so this time you'll get this! Anyhow, I see you've added another pic to you blog - great picnic on Mothra on dry land! Good not to scare the kids on the first time out!! Yes, we do like the name and ofcourse you HAVE TO DO THE PAINT JOB. Need any help?!
I have the photo of you and M. up on the wall by the phone so I can enjoy it every day. Love to the crew!!!!!!!!!! Mum and Bill